Thursday, April 23, 2015

Bonnie and Girls

This past Friday night, Grandma received an unexpected visitor, Autumn (Bonnie's daughter). Grandma wasn't as talkative that night as she had been the day before but she was still talking. Autumn climbed right up into Grandma's bed and cuddled with her. They were able to have some one on one time, held hands and Grandma even finished one of Autumn's sentences. Some fond memories were made that night that will always be cherished.

The following afternoon Bonnie and her daughter Ciarra came. 
I have taken and re-posted what Bonnie posted on Facebook about her visit this weekend.
 " I sat with my mama today, held her frail hands, looked into her eyes and said " I love you momma" for possibly the last time. We know the end is very near for her. I watched my daughters, Autumn and Ciarra do the same. I've never felt such sadness."
 -Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment